Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Share Sight

http://rnbcassidy.shutterfly.com/pictures


Thanks Leslie and Bill for the comments about the link!  Thanks for the text Keeli!

I have put all the pictures on this share sight by day.  Way too many pictures, and I am going to work on getting them on the blog pages, but not ALL of them.  WIFI is hard and sketchy in different places.  I have been trying to upload the pictures from today for 2 and 1/2 hours!  They are still not uploaded completely!

Yes, Leslie.... I was worried about doing this, but so far things have been WONDERFUL!!

I was typing this long post in Notepad today (no connection) about all the foreign travelers.  More foreigners in our National Parks than Americans!  I think it is a great thing for all kids to experience!  Colton has had an absolute blast since we hit Carlsbad!  These places are unbelievable!

We are in Moab, UT right now.  We are between Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park.  I am going to try and retype what I wrote about Bryce today:(  We are in the PERFECT hotel tonight.  It had an amazing sunset and has a little pool with a waterslide, basketball hoop.  Colton played with a boy that was a couple of years older than him named Kevin from Wisconsin.  I was going to take a picture of them, but the camera died:(  That will be with tomorrow's pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment