Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I love you all!

Debbie and Donna.... your comments made me smile:)

Nana, Poohbah, Erin and Cassidy.... so glad ya'll are checking the blog!  We are looking forward to seeing you in 5 days!!!!! 

Keeli... Happy Birthday!!!  I didn't forget!  Just in the Grand Canyon and exhausted yesterday!  Tell Latoya that I said you were my bestie, not hers:)  J/K about telling her... not that you aren't:) and your get well card and your Birthday card are sitting on the counter at my house:)  Typical!!  Hope you are doing well and feeling much better without your gall bladder!

Grand Canyon yesterday, Zion Canyon today!  Sitting 3 miles from Bryce Canyon and heading that way tomorrow!

Will someone comment and let me know if the shutterfly link is working?   It is taking forever to upload to Shutterfly, then trying to get pics to blog is too much.

Love ya'll!!!

1 comment:

  1. I cant get the shutter fly links to work. I tried each one. Not sure if its an iPad thing or what. The link sends me to my shutterfly home page, not your album. Loved the butt crack dinner...cracked me up. Be safe! Bill

    ReplyDelete