Wednesday, November 17, 2010

No Fried Turkey:(


Just an update!  No, Rod isn't going to be able to come to Laurinburg.  He had surgery and he has to work next week:(  Sorry, I know I promised that there would be some fried turkey, but Rod is not going to be able to make it happen!

My second note:  Which could be a long story, but I will give ya'll the condensed version:)  Rod has a new recliner.  Isn't it ugly (oops, I mean lovely:)????  I will have to tell ya'll the long version next week.  But, basically the nurse said he would need a recliner to sleep in, we went to our local "kind of like Parker Or Coughenor" furniture store.  They let us "borrow" this ugly thing but gave us a great deal so we decided to keep it!  To order one in a better fabric was going to cost 3 times as much.  And as sad as this is to say, before they delivered this chair, Rod was PITIFUL trying to sit and get comfortable!!!  Nothing in our house was really big enough for him to sit in.  Poor baby:(

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that he finally got a chair that fits him because this summer when I slept on the single bed after surgery it was not very comfortable. I was so glad when I got back into my bed. I will miss him and the fried turkey but we will make do. Donna

    ReplyDelete