Monday, January 2, 2012

Proof

I know that when Colton goes to school this week and his teacher, friends, the principal... (you get the picture) ask him what he did over the month of December, he will say "nothing"!  I can just hear it now:)  Well, I am getting ready to post pictures to prove that wrong.  I won't get into a bunch of details, because I am so backed up with my blogs.  But I have several saved with pictures, but not alot of comments.  We started the month of December with a trip to Wild Adventures for his birthday.  We ended December at Tybee Island and on the first day of January 2012, we participated in the Polar Bear plunge!  FUN times!!!  School starts back for me tomorrow so Colton will spend the next two days at the Learning Treehouse.  He will probably say that he had to go to daycare for the entire break:)!!!  Oh well, December was great!  Happy New Year to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment