Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Day of Second Grade!

Yes, it is hard to believe but our summer is over!  As sad as that sounds in some ways, it is nice to get back into a routine.  So goodbye Summer (I wish I could say goodbye to the summer weather), hello SCHOOL!!  We are looking forward to a great year!  Keeping our fingers crossed, praying, bribing..... everything we can think of!!!  So far, we are off to a good start:)


Father and son tradition - Open House!  Mom always has to work!!  Wonder why???

Wow, it was hard to watch him leave the K/1 hallway and go to the 2/3 hallway!  I could not believe it!  It was hard to watch, but at the same time, exciting!!  He is getting so old!  He has really changed so much and we are having such a good time!  I know it will seem like a blink of an eye before he is leaving Blandford and heading to middle school.  What will I do then?  Follow him????

I have taken a picture of him at the front door leaving for the first day for PreK, Kindergarten, 1st grade and now 2nd grade!  Just thought of a new post......  Getting all four of the pics and putting them together!  Got to work on that:)

Looks like he is waiting on the bus!  He actually gets in the car with me every morning!  Most mornings are frantic, rushed, not fun..... both of us to BES before 7:15 is a job in itself, but I wouldn't trade it for the WORLD!!

Heading to his class! 



Colton and Andrew are not in the same class this year, but they are just two doors down from each other!

Is that fear on Mrs. Morris' face????

Nah, just love:)

o

Oh, that Michael:)  He makes me smile!!!  Mrs. Morris has her hands full with this crew!

Goof balls!

Yes, he is a character!  He makes Colton smile:)  and me too!!  I am so very excited about this year!  Mrs. Morris is an awesome teacher and I know Colton is going to learn so much!  Pray for her, she is going to need it!!!

3 comments:

  1. I sure hope I can have such excitement about C's teacher this year. He looks like he has gotten taller over the summer! Hope you both have a great year!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe he is already in 2nd grade!! I feel like I was just buying your baby shower gift! I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe he is this big. He really is growing up fast. Donna

    ReplyDelete