Saturday, December 11, 2010

The past week...

Colton lost his 7th tooth!  For his 7th birthday?? :)




Well, over a week ago - Rod and I went to "The Mansion on Forsyth" for his work party.  It is a hotel on Forsyth Park and it is unbelievable....  I have to tell a story with this one....  I decided that after teaching school all day and trying to contain Colton while I got ready, that I needed some help!!!  I made an appt. with my hairdresser (side note.... she is a little crazy) for her to "fix" my hair...   I walked in and she was cutting someone else's hair.  She said, "Billie, where in the world are you going????  You have never asked me to "fix" your hair!!!!"  So, I told her.  But, I told her I did not want to look like I was going to the prom.  Before I left, she had "fixed" my hair and painted my toenails and spray tanned me (my first time)....  So, I guess it was like I was going to the prom.....  Probably more than I did when I actually went to the prom:)

Side note:  I did not look like an orange Oompa Loompa (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)!  Even though Rod scared me to death about it!!



And ya'll know I am not about posting pictures of myself, but Rod took this pic of me at the pool party and I think it is the best picture of me in YEARS!!!  So, I had to share it:)





My Kindergarten Class picture has gotten 30+ posts on Facebook!  It has almost been as popular as a Justin Bieber video!!  We have collectively named every kid in the class except one little girl!  That is pretty amazing!
By the way, Leslie, this was take at FUMC in Laurinburg.  Probably one of the same rooms that Creighton and Finley visit still!





I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!  As much as I love to give the old guy in this pic a hard time, I can't take away from the fact that he is an unbelievable brother and uncle!!  What an incredible picture to say that...  A safe place for my boy!!  He knows who loves him:)!!!!



Rod posted this pic on Facebook as "Georgia Wildlife"  Don't you agree????

2 comments:

  1. Why was your kgarten at FUMC? Those are great pictures but the one of you and Rod is blurry and far away so I couldn't really see the beauty reveal. Love the one of Colton at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed outloud at some of the pictures and almost cried at the one of Colton and Randy. You can read so much into that picture. I love Rod's title. Colton the wildcat. Give him a big kiss for me. Debbie

    ReplyDelete