Sunday, May 13, 2012

She knows!!

Well, if you watched the video of the Cha Cha, you might have noticed a blond girl next to Colton.  Well, that is Rachel!  If you remember in January, I did a post called "You are going to miss this!"  Well, lately, everytime I see Colton, Rachel is beside him.  Rachel is the "girlfriend" that didn't know she was his girlfriend, that he dumped her, etc....

I asked Colton if Rachel was still his girlfriend and he said "yes, and she knows now and she said it was ok"  It kind of sounded like that it was ok for him to think that, but that didn't mean he was her boyfriend.  But what do I know???


Rachel is to the left of Colton!  This is during the dance!


This is during the afternoon program.  Someone named "Quaver" came and put on a show. 
You can't really see Rachel, but you can see her pink bow!  They are side by side:)  Too funny!



SHE IS STILL MY GIRLFRIEND AND NOW SHE KNOWS! AND SHE SAID IT WAS OK!

Priceless:) LOVE LOVE LOVE my boy!!



1 comment:

  1. I finally got to see the video of Colton. Wonder where he got those moves from. I could not believe how low he could go. GREAT JOB Colton! I am very proud! Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete