Monday, June 27, 2011

End of 1st grade

Field Day Activites! 


Field Day!  This was my station that I worked during that day!

Have you heard???  Colton won a skateboard!!!!  He was SO excited! 

Colton and Mrs. Durkin, the principal of BES, after he won the skateboard!

Our neighbor, Jimmy McIntosh, loves skateboarding and is an artist.  He painted this skateboard!  It is gorgeous!  Colton was SO very proud!!

Jimmy put the wheels on and signed the skateboard!




International Arts Festival!
Colton's goofy class!

Silly!!

More of his class.....they were a great group!

Waiting to "dance"!!!

Breaking it down:)!!!

Check out that outfit!  That shirt was Rod's when he was little!  Colton got so many comments/compliments on that shirt that day!  It was fun that there was a story to go with it!


Award's Day!!



Rachel's face is priceless:)  Colton looks nervous!


The two ladies in the background were Colton's Kindergarten Teacher and Para!  Most of the kids in his first grade class were also in their Kindergarten class.  I love the look on Ms. Carrie's face!  You can tell she is so proud!

Waiting!!!

Happy:)

Proud!

He had a great 1st grade year!

Getting his "Honor Roll" medal!  This is when the kids really get excited!!!

Waiting for your name to be called out..... wondering????  YES!!! Relief:)  I feel sorry for the ones that don't get it, but honor roll is honor roll!

Colton and Andrew have been in "school" together since they were one years old!

YES, I love him SO much....  He keeps me on my toes and sometimes I get so frazzled, I can't think straight.... but I can not imagine my life without him!!!!  He is so smart, funny and athletic!  He makes me proud!!  He makes me happy!  He makes my life VERY INTERESTING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment