Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ernie and Football

Colton was ""Ernie" (in the bathtub) for his PTO performance.  He had to blow bubbles while they sang Ernie's bathtub song.  Wow, I was impressed!  I told the music teacher that she was very brave.  She said, "Yeah, I worried about that so much.  I chose two boys for that part and wondered why i didn't choose girls:)"
 
 
 
 
 
Self Portrait on the way home!

 
 
Morning time with my favorite boy and my favorite dog. 

 
 
 
Oh.... and football has begun!  And we had a GREAT time!  Colton did really good.  He plays offense and defense. 
 
 
This is a picture of the team playing football while the coaches were grilling out!
 
 
 
The coaches grilled hotdogs/hamburgers for the team.  It was neat!


 
 
Colton got to participate in Punt, Pass and Kick!

 

 
 
There is my #70, giving it his all!  He did so good:)  He is still a little unsure of what/when to do in certain situations.  One reason.... is because he NEVER watches sports!  I have to MAKE him watch sports.  Is he athletic... no doubt.  Is he aggressive... definitely.  Does he love sports????  I can't quite figure it out???


 
 
Oh.... and I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment