Sunday, July 3, 2011

Wild Adventures!

We took a little two day vacation to a theme park in Valdosta, Georgia called Wild Adventures!  I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about it but, we really enjoyed it!!!  It has roller coasters and rides, a zoo area and a water park.  It really depends on what you are comparing it to, but to us, we felt like we got a lot of bang for our buck!!!  We did not have to wait over 5 minutes for any ride!  It was in the middle of the week, but still!  We rode roller coaster after roller coaster.......   We got to feed a giraffe................ and we got to ride on some really neat water rides!




Heading in the first day!

Excited:)????  Nervous?????  He will only ride on the roller coasters beside Rod.  He IS scared of some things:)

Hilarious!!!




Here are some shots of us feeding the giraffe!












Heading to more rides!!



We ate at the neatest restaurant the night we stayed there!  It was called "Rajun Cajun".  Colton and Rod both ate GATOR!!!!!!  not me:)  Colton also met a friend!




On the second day, I felt like I had been beat to death!  I didn't ride as many roller coasters, so I took a few pictures!!  Love the look on their faces!!!






Then, it was on to the water park side!!











You see him coming up on my left!  My waterproof camera is broken, so I had to RUN!!!!! 
We had a fun, tiring 2 days at Wild Adventures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment